THIS PROJECT IS DEAD. I will no longer be maintaining it. scopt does everything you'd need in a command-line options parser, and it's what I'll be using going forward.
Argot is a command-line parser library for Scala, supporting:
- single-value and multi-value options
- single-value and multi-value parameters
- flag and non-flag options
- GNU-style long options, i.e., "--option")
- POSIX-style short options, i.e., single "-" lead-in, with option
grouping (e.g., "
tar -xcf foo.tgz")
- automatic parameter conversion (i.e., values with non-string types, with automatic conversion)
- the ability to supply your own conversion functions
For more information, see the Argot home page.
master branch supports only Scala 2.10 and later. See
branch for versions of Scala prior to 2.10.