Change Log for Grizzled Ruby
Version 0.1.9 (28 September, 2015)
- Updated to sort globbed files, by default.
- Fixed some edge cases in the handling of regular (non-URI) includes.
Version 0.1.8 (8 September, 2015)
Grizzled::FileUtil::Includerto handle glob paths.
- Fixed various tests and tested against Ruby 2.
Version 0.1.5 (...)
Version 0.1.4 (25 March, 2011)
- Fixed some gem issues.
- Moved grinc to its own gem and repo.
Version 0.1.3 (24 March, 2011)
- Correct minor problems in grinc that shouldn't have been pushed, but were.
Version 0.1.2 (24 March, 2011)
- Cleaned up API documentation.
- Added grinc command/executable.
Version 0.1.1 (18 March, 2011)
Grizzled::FileUtil::ZipUtilmodule, which contains some simplified, front-end "zip" and "unzip" wrappers for the
- Added the
Grizzled::FileUtil.make_directory_treemethod, which creates a directory tree from a nested hash specification.
Version 0.1.0 (12 March, 2011)
- Initial version published to the web and to RubyGems.