Change Log for grizzled-slf4j
- Bumped SBT version to 1.2.8
- Updated to use ScalaTest 3.0.8
- Scala 2.13 cross-build updated to use version 2.13.0.
- Bumped SBT version to 1.2.6.
- Cross-builds updated to 2.10.7, 2.11.12, 2.12.8, and (new) 2.13.0-M5
- Updated to use ScalaTest 3.0.6-SNAP5
- Cross-builds updated to 2.10.7, 2.11.12, and 2.12.4.
- Updated to use ScalaTest 3.0.4
- Updated SLF4J dependency to 1.7.9
- Now uses SBT 0.13.16
Loggingtrait is now transient. See pull request #28. Thanks to @deaktator for the PR.
- Now built against Scala 2.11.11 and Scala 2.12.2, as well as 2.10.6.
- Updated to SBT version 0.13.15.
- Built against Scala 2.12.0 (via pull request from @takezoe).
- Built against Scala 2.12.0-RC1 (via pull request from @xuwei-k).
- Added SLF4J Marker support via pull request from @hakujin.
- Built against Scala 2.12.0-M5, instead of -M4. (Update courtesy @drieks.)
- Updated version of Lightbend Activator.
- Added support for Travis CI.
- Built against Scala 2.12.0-M4, instead of -M1.
- Now compiles against Scala 2.12, as well as 2.11 and 2.10.
- Updated to SBT 0.13.11.
activator, for a self-bootstrapping build.
- Updated license to BSD 3-Clause license.
- Updated versions of PGP and Bintray SBT plugins.
- Removed "ls" SBT plugin.
- Added cross-compilation for Scala 2.11. Updated Scala 2.10 to 2.10.3. (Via @takezoe)
- Updated to SLF4J version 1.7.7.
- Artifacts are now published to Bintray.
- Cross-compiled and published for Scala 2.10.0-RC1.
- Converted to use ScalaTest 2.0, which changes
- Now supports Scala 2.10.0-M7, in version 1.0. Prior versions of Scala are supported in version 0.6.x (via a Git branch) going forward.
- Upgraded to SBT 0.12.0.
- Upgraded to SLF4J 1.7.1
- Added Scala 2.9.2 to list of cross-compiled targets.
- Added Scala 2.9.1-1 to list of cross-compiled targets.
- Converted to build with SBT 0.11.2.
- Added support for
- Now publishes to
oss.sonatype.org(and, thence, to the Maven central repo).
- Bumped SLF4J version dependency to SLF4J 1.6.4.
- Pulled change from Lucas Torri that changes logging method signatures
Any, rather than
AnyRef, allowing more parameter flexibility. Also handles
- Now builds for Scala 2.9.1, as well as 2.9.0-1, 2.9.0, 2.8.1, and 2.8.0.
- Upgraded to version 1.6.2 of SLF4J.
- Converted code to confirm with standard Scala coding style.
- Backed out change made in version 0.6.1: Published Maven POM now lists
slf4j-apias "compiled" again, instead of "provided". See comments in Grizzled SLF4J Issue #3.
def apply[T](implicit m: Manifest[T]): Logger = apply(m.erasure)
Allowing this syntax:
val logger = Logger[MyClass]
Note: As a result of this change, Grizzled SLF4J no longer supports Scala 2.7.
- Per a suggestion from Josh Suereth, the
Loggingclass's methods are now marked
final, allowing the Scala compiler to pull them inline, if it can, for greater efficiency.
- Updated SBT build file so that published Maven POM lists the
slf4j-apidependency as "provided". This change addresses Grizzled SLF4J Issue #3.
- Now builds against Scala 2.9.0-1, as well as Scala 2.9.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.0 and 2.7.7.
- Converted to build with SBT 0.10.1
- Updated to build against Scala 2.9.0, as well as the 2.7 and 2.8 series.
- Updated to version 1.6.1 of the SLF4J library.
- Added a
Loggingtrait that can be mixed into a class, providing logging functions and a
Logger, without changing the public API (similar to the Logging trait in the Scalate source). Addresses Issue #1.
- Now builds against Scala 2.8.1, as well as 2.8.0 and 2.7.7.
- Now compiles against Scala 2.8.1 RC1, as well as 2.8.0 and 2.7.7.
- Now published to the Scala Tools Maven repository, which SBT includes by default. Thus, if you're using SBT, it's longer necessary to specify a custom repository to find this artifact.
- Now compiles with Scala 2.8.0.final, as well as Scala 2.7.7. Dropped support for all Scala-2.8.0 release candidate (RC) builds.
- Now compiles with Scala 2.8.0.RC5, as well as Scala-2.8.0.RC3 and Scala 2.7.7. Dropped support for Scala-2.8.0.RC2.
- Updated to SBT version 0.7.4.
- Now compiles with Scala 2.8.0.RC3, as well as Scala-2.8.0.RC2 and Scala 2.7.7. Dropped support for Scala-2.8.0.RC1.
- Updated to SLF4J version 1.6.0.
- Now compiles against Scala 2.8.0.RC2, as well as 2.8.0.RC1 and 2.7.7.
- Now cross-built against both Scala 2.8.0.RC1 and Scala 2.7.7, per a request from Ermanno Franco (ermanno.franco /at/ gmail.com).
- Initial API release.