From Mathematics to Generic Programming (FM2GP)
This repository is a collection of solutions to exercises found in the wonderful book:
From Mathematics to Generic Programming by Stepanov and Rose (first edition).
Errata may be found on the book's website.
Problem statements can be found in the text.
- (3.1) Triangular Numbers
- (3.3) Prime-Counting Function
- (3.4) Palindromic Primes
- (3.5) Difference of Powers
- (6.4) The order of the Identity Element
- (6.5) Inverses of Group Elements
- (6.6) Nonzero Remainders Modulo 7 and 11
- (6.7) Subgroups of Cyclic Groups are Cyclic
- (6.8) Cyclic Groups are Abelian
- (6.9) Subgroups
- (6.10) Groups with a Prime Order
- (11.1) Cayley's Theorem
- (11.2) Order of the Symmetric Group
- (11.3) Commutativity of the Symmetric Group
- (11.12) Reverse Iterator Tests