# Grid Cycles
# The Little Schemer Code
# From Mathematics to Generic Programming
# Hofstadter Sequences
# Laplacian Mesh Editing
# Shape Descriptors
# Procrustes Alignment of 3D Meshes
# Specular Reflections (Echo Simulator 2016)
# Context Sensitive Label Placement
# Reid's Conservation Legacy
# 2015 Cy Young Tracker
- Commercial Pilot: Glider.
- Private pilot privileges: Airplane Single Engine Land.
- Own and operate an experimental Van's Aircraft RV-6 (N134JB) out of Longmont Airport.
- 3rd place, third flight in primary at the Ben Lowell & IAC West Open Championship. 180hp Super Decathlon.
Aircraft I am checked out in:
- Schweizer 2-33
- Schweizer 2-32
- Grob 103 Twin III Acro
- Super Decathlon
- Cessna 172
- Cessna 152
Other Aircraft I have wiggled the stick in:
- Cozy MK-IV
- Bücker Bü 131 "Jungmann"
- Giles 202
GitHub repositories for longer projects. Some repos are actually teaching materials organized in the spirit of a software project, because teaching is programming. And I love teaching and explaining as I'm learning while leaving a record beind, if only to help externalize memory.
bl.ocks.org for interactive visuals, code snippets, and bite-sized explainers. Often made to teach myself. These are updated frequently and more often than not reflect a day's effort at playing with a new idea. In the same veign as Mike Bostock's examples, these blocks help me to break a larger project into smaller self-contained explainers. It's a good day when I can upload another one of these; like building blocks, these tend to be part of larger and more involved structures.
Observable Notebooks. I have recently started producing interactive educational content on this platform in parallel with the material that I am currently self-studying. I learn best by examples. Observable helps me build examples that keep on giving to both myself and others.
- Static and Interactive illustrations for The Washington Post.
- Pratt Education: The Online Revolution in Duke Engineer Magazine (2013).