json-ld module for webtrees
- Copy the folder src/jsonld (only the subfolder) to your webtrees/modules_v3-folder.
- Go to the admin menu and modules, then enable the JsonLD-Module.
If you have a previous version of JsonLD installed, remove the folder
modules_v3/jsonld. The new Foldername reflects
the title (which has capital letters). Otherwise, this plugin will not work!
To see if it works, open up the Google Structured Data Testing Tool and paste the url of any public individual. You should also see a new tab on individuals, containing the hidden source code and also the human-readable version inside a html pre-tag.
If you use curl, you can do sth. like this:
curl -so - "http://path.to/webtrees/individual.php?pid=I1&ged=AllGED" | \ xmllint --html --xpath "//script[@id='json-ld-data']/text()" - 2>/dev/null | \ jq -C '.'
- Forum discussion: Webtrees: Schema.org.
- The parent project’s website is webtrees.net.
- German Description: Webtrees-Module.
- Examples on how to parse with curl (German): Webtrees-Plugin: json-ld.
- Google's testing tool: Structured Data Testing Tool.
webtrees json-ld: online genealogy json-ld-module. Copyright (C) 2015 webtrees development team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.