Missing tombstones module for webtrees
This module for webtrees 1.7.x will create a list of persons, deceased in the past 30 years,
who do not have any media of
type = tombstone attached. This is useful, if you need to add data which can be found
on tombstones, gravestones, headstones (like birth year, year of death, maiden name). Headstones are also a historical and
cultural property, which should be preserved.
- Extract the
.tar.bz2file to your
- Go to the admin menu and modules, then enable the Missing Tombstones-Module.
To see if it works, open this link:
There should also be a menu link in the reports menu.
From the reports menu, select the link that says "Missing Tombstones". You should get a menu which looks like this:
At the moment you can configure how many years the page should show. For this, go to the control panel, select Module Administration and click on the missing tombstones entry. You should now see a configuration page, where you can select the desired amount of years.
If you'd like to commit translation files, please send me your
.po files using a pull request.
You can generate a
make update from the command line.
- Forum discussion: Webtrees: Missing Tombstones.
- The parent project’s website is webtrees.net.
- German Description: Webtrees-Module.
Links for finding tombstones online
- For Germany: grabsteine.genealogy.net.
- Czech Gravestones: Same link.
- Monument Project (German): Monument Project.
- Irish Gravestone Photographs: From Ireland/Gravestones.
- Canadian Headstones: Find a Grave in Canada.
- International, but mostly US-American: Find a Grave.
- International Directory: Gravestone Photographic Resource.
webtrees missing tombstones: online genealogy missing tombstones-module. Copyright (C) 2015 webtrees development team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.