HSTracker is a Hearthstone deck tracker for macOS 10.10+.
- HearthSim: HSTracker is a HearthSim project. Come join us in #hearthsim on chat.freenode.net.
- Twitter: Follow @hstracker_mac for updates / questions :)
Is Blizzard okay with this ? Yes
Is it against the TOS ? No
- Download the last version from this page
- Extract the archive
- Move HSTracker.app to your Applications directory
- Launch (make sure Hearthstone is not running when you first launch HSTracker) !
- Create a new deck from the Deck Manager or import it from HearthPwn, Hearthstone-decks, Hearthstats, Hearthhead, Hearthnews and many more
- HSTracker can also auto-detect the deck you are playing with
Feel free to fork and pull-request, as well as filling new issues
In order to compile, you have to
Clone the code. Make a fork on github!
git clone https://github.com/HearthSim/HSTracker.git
Get / update swift dependencies using Carthage
carthage update --platform osx
Install SwiftLint, example using Homebrew:
brew install swiftlint
Open the project in XCode and build
- If you run into code signing errors, go to the "Build Settings" and change the signing enitity and certificate to your profile. HSTracker must be code signed in order to function properly.
Donations are always appreciated
HSTracker is released under the MIT license.