NA Meeting Finder iOS App
This app began life as a simple demo app of the BMLTiOSLib, but was deemed so full of WIN that it deserves its own existence.
It's a VERY simple app that has just one button. Pressing it locates you, and then finds nearby meetings that will be available either later today or tomorrow.
The whole idea of the app is to remove decision points for the user. Present a simple, straightforward path that gives them exactly the information they need to find an NA meeting.
**Version 18.104.22.1680 ** - TBD
- Updated to Swift 5.
**Version 22.214.171.1242 ** - December 28, 2018
- Updated the BMLTiOSLib.
- Added Danish localization.
**Version 126.96.36.19900 ** - April 3, 2018
- No changes. Release to App Store.
**Version 188.8.131.526 ** - April 2, 2018
- Added an "invisible" parameter to the server calls, so that TOMATO will know that its being called by BMLTiOSLib apps.
- Updated to Xcode 9.3/Swift 4.1
**Version 184.108.40.2065 ** - March 17, 2018
- Fixed an issue, where Sunday was displayed before Saturday, when you are in Saturday.
**Version 220.127.116.114 ** - March 17, 2018
- No changes (but bumped twice to match the other app). iTunes had a meltdown, and I needed to re-up the build.
**Version 18.104.22.1682 ** - March 16, 2018
- Now ensure that the information screen starts off scrolled to the top.
**Version 22.214.171.1241 ** - March 15, 2018
- Tweaked the Italian localization.
- Make sure the first letter of each weekday is uppercased. Italian localization forced all lowercase.
**Version 126.96.36.1990 ** - March 13, 2018
- Adds the new "Tomato" server.
**Version 188.8.131.5200 ** - February 12, 2018
- App Store Release
**Version 184.108.40.2060 ** - February 1, 2018
- Had the wrong translation file in the app. That has been corrected.
**Version 220.127.116.119 ** - February 1, 2018
- Tweaked the Italian translation.
**Version 18.104.22.1688 ** - January 31, 2018
- Fixed a bug, where the weekday displayed in the details page was different from the one displayed in the list for areas where the week starts on Monday.
**Version 22.214.171.1247 ** - January 30, 2018
- Corrected Italian localization.
**Version 126.96.36.1996 ** - January 23, 2018
- Added Italian localization.
**Version 188.8.131.525 ** - January 8, 2018
- Fixed an issue where the scroller wouldn't respond correctly.
**Version 184.108.40.2064 ** - January 7, 2018
- Updated to the latest BMLTiOSLib.
- Tweaked the sort for weeks that begin on days other than Sunday.
**Version 220.127.116.113 ** - January 7, 2018
- Added the basic Swedish localization.
**Version 18.104.22.1682 ** - January 7, 2018
- This simply updates to the latest BMLTiOSLib.
- Added the Reveal Framework.
- Added the initial French localization.
**Version 22.214.171.1241 ** - December 13, 2017
- This simply updates to the latest BMLTiOSLib.
**Version 126.96.36.1990 ** - December 12, 2017
- This cleans up the code via SwiftLint, and includes the new "clean" BMLTiOSLib.
**Version 188.8.131.520 ** - December 8, 2017
- Modified to use the BMLTiOSLib as a CocoaPod, instead of a Git submodule.
**Version 184.108.40.20601 ** - September 21, 2017
- App Store Submission (Fixed location bug).
**Version 220.127.116.1100 ** - September 20, 2017
- App Store Submission.
**Version 18.104.22.1681 ** - September 13, 2017
- Added a check to see if the app has localization enabled before starting.
**Version 22.214.171.1240 ** - September 13, 2017
- Added some basic fixes to make the app more responsive.
- Compiled for iOS 11.
- Added a link to the new instructions page.
- First App Store beta release.
**Version 126.96.36.19900 ** - June 19, 2017
- Updated with the new permanent Server, and store release.
- Now make sure to terminate any in-process operations, so we won't get that "Communication Error" when reopening the app.
**Version 188.8.131.525 ** - April 9, 2017
- Fixed an issue where older datasets caused a parse failure.
**Version 184.108.40.2064 ** - April 8, 2017
- Changed some of the text in the Settings and About dialogs to be a bit more usable and relevant.
**Version 220.127.116.113 ** - April 4, 2017
- Fixed a bug that forced distance units to always be miles.
**Version 18.104.22.1682 ** - March 27, 2017
- Made the Service Body Read even more robust.
**Version 22.214.171.1241 ** - March 22, 2017
- Made the Service Body Read more robust.
**Version 126.96.36.1990 ** - March 22, 2017
- First worldwide beta.
**Version 188.8.131.520 ** - March 10, 2017
- Added the new BMLT Aggregator as the Root Server URI.
**Version 184.108.40.20600 ** - March 10, 2017
- Uses the new deliverable format of the BMLTiOSLib
- Now automatically starts a search if the main window is shown.
- Formal release.
**Version 220.127.116.1100 ** - January 16, 2017
- First release to app store.
- Turned the development system error-checking to "11".
**Version 18.104.22.1684 ** - January 15, 2017
- The animation was going in the wrong direction. That's been fixed.
**Version 22.214.171.1243 ** - January 15, 2017
- Removed the interim step. You go straight to More Info now.
- Made the grace time picker a bit more obvious. It looked too much like standard text.
- Now use "stripes" to separate the table rows, as opposed to lines.
**Version 126.96.36.1992 ** - January 15, 2017
- The BMLTiOSLibDelegate protocol now has almost all its functions optional. Removed the unused required functions.
- Added directions (displayed on a map).
- The app now requires iOS 10 or above (because of the directions API).
- Since we now require iOS 10, I had to tweak a URL callout to replace a deprecated configuration.
- Added a Nicki Minaj background gradient, as folks figured the old, more subdued gradient was difficult to read.
**Version 188.8.131.521 ** - January 14, 2017
- Added the silly CYA plist thing that says I'm not consorting with turrists using encryption.
**Version 184.108.40.2060 ** - January 14, 2017
- First Beta Release of the BMLTiOSLib Project, which includes the first beta release of this project.