This is a project to create a "living document," so to speak, for the BMLT's semantic capabilities.
It will present an interactive "worksheet" that can be used to construct a URL (or shortcode) to present alternative BMLT interfaces.
View a live demo at: http://bmlt.magshare.net/workshop/
This file is part of the Basic Meeting List Toolbox (BMLT).
Find out more at: http://bmlt.magshare.org
BMLT is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
BMLT is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this code. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
**Version 1.3.4 ** - December 14, 2018
- When creating URLs for static content, the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO header is now inspected for determining protocol.
- Added sorting to service bodies and formats.
**Version 1.3.3 ** - November 11, 2017
- Added a change to the reported UA for the cURL call. Some servers' security software might have issues with the original one.
**Version 1.3.2 ** - September 24, 2017
- Changed "escape" to "encodeURIComponent" in order to resolve issues with non-Roman character sets.
**Version 1.3.1 ** - May 18, 2017
- Added a setting to the cURL caller to allow it to work in SSL on IIS servers.
**Version 1.3.0 ** - May 9, 2017
- Added support for the new Coverage Area option, which includes a map display of the coverage area.
**Version 1.2.1 ** - March 31, 2017
- The Google Maps API include needed to be SSL.
**Version 1.2.0 ** - January 5, 2017
- Added support for the new "Ends Before" time parameter.
**Version 1.1.4 ** - December 11, 2016
- Fixed a bug where certain fields were not being properly hidden, and certain menu values were left enabled when they should have been disabled, when the [[BMLT_TABLE]] shortcode was selected.
- Added support for the Google SAPI key in the embedded (in the Root Server) version.
**Version 1.1.3 ** - May 2, 2016
- Tweaked the format of this README to match the rest of the projects.
- Added Doxygen documentation.
**Version 1.1.2 ** - April 6, 2016
- The weekday boxes were not being re-shown after the table section was displayed.
**Version 1.1.1 ** - April 4, 2016
- Fixed an issue where the specific fields list was shown for simple response. It is not actually valid, there.
**Version 1.1.0 ** - March 29, 2016
- Added support for the new [[BMLT_TABLE]] shortcode.
**Version 1.0.11 ** - March 27, 2016 (Happy Easter!)
- Added the block mode checkbox to the shortcode searches.
**Version 1.0.10 ** - March 23, 2016
**Version 1.0.9 ** - March 20, 2016
- Fixed a minor bug with the new server langs, where an invalid display could happen (Select "Server Languages" in XML or JSON, then switch to a different output type).
**Version 1.0.8 ** - March 20, 2016
- Added the JSON version of GetServerLangs.
**Version 1.0.7 ** - March 18, 2016
- Fixed a warning.
- Added a selection for the XML GetLangs response.
- Fixed an issue with the Root Server not having SSL honored.
**Version 1.0.6 ** - March 13, 2016
- Adding better capability for SSL, cleaned URIs and integration with the Root Server.
**Version 1.0.5 ** - March 5, 2016
- Tweaked the project to allow embedding in the main server.
**Version 1.0.4 ** - September 18, 2015
- Fixed the URL/Shortcode display to better form itself around long URIs.
**Version 1.0.3 ** - July 2, 2015
- Corrected the text describing the start times.
**Version 1.0.2 ** - July 1, 2015
- Added a link to the documentation page.
**Version 1.0 ** - April 24, 2015
- First official Release.
**Version 1.0b3 ** - April 24, 2015
- Now don't display the Service body sections if only 1 Service body..
**Version 1.0b2 ** - April 11, 2015
- This tool won't work on Root Server versions below 2.6.15. I now test for that.
**Version 1.0b1 ** - April 11, 2015
- Oops. Forgot to add the start time/duration sections.
**Version 1.0b0 ** - April 9, 2015
- First Beta release. No code change from 1.0a6, except that we are no longer running debug mode.
**Version 1.0a6 ** - April 9, 2015
- Made the NOT sections XOR with the "NOT-NOT" sections.
**Version 1.0a5 ** - April 8, 2015
- Added the "NOT" Service body section.
**Version 1.0a4 ** - April 8, 2015
- Added the weekday header code for the [[BMLT_SIMPLE]] shortcode search results.
- Fixed an issue where the Service body and format labels were not being properly associated with their checkboxes.
- Changed the way that Service bodies are recorded in the state, with an eye towards adding "not" Service bodies (it is possible, but not not reflected in the UI).
**Version 1.0a3 ** - April 4, 2015
- Fixed an issue with the way the field values checkboxes were set up in the meeting search fieldset. The labels were not properly hooked up to the checkboxes.
**Version 1.0a2 ** - March 29, 2015
- Fixed an issue with the sort selection, where unsorting the first item with more than 3 items would not re-flow the sort order.
- Make the selected sort items more prominent with CSS.
- Added some styling to the basic URL entry form.
- The URL entry form now allows return-key submit.
- Prevent sort items from doing anything other than unsorting if they already have a value.
- Added a header and a basic instruction blurb.
**Version 1.0a1 ** - March 28, 2015
- First official "feature complete" alpha.