A simple, interactive Gaussian process regression introduction in Python.
Getting started via Binder
- Click the "Launch Binder" button above
- Wait for the interactive notebook to launch
- Start learning by reading the notebook, and executing its cells
Getting started via source code
- Clone the repository with
git clone https://github.com/bmorris3/gp_interact.git
- Change directories into the repo
- Make sure you have the required packages installed
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Launch the notebook with the command
gp_interact only requires python 3, numpy, matplotlib and scipy.