What is joynr?
joynr makes writing distributed applications easy, as it:
- takes care of determining the most appropriate communication paradigm to talk with the desired end point
- provides a simple application programming interface to the joynr framework
- speeds up integration of new applications
... allowing you to focus on building your distributed application.
How do I write joynr?
joynr is correctly written as "joynr". It is not an abbreviation nor a combination of words.
Have a peek at our documentation for more information:
- Get to know joynr -- Introduction to joynr
- Using joynr -- General information about joynr
- Franca IDL overview -- Introduction to Franca Interface Definition Language used for modelling
- joynr Code Generator -- Using the joynr Code Generator to generate code from the Franca model files
- Building joynr Java -- Building joynr Java and common components yourself
- Building joynr C++ -- Building joynr C++ yourself
- Java Developer Guide -- Developing Java applications with joynr
- JEE Developer Guide -- Developing JEE applications with joynr
- Java Configuration Reference -- a reference of the available configuration options for Java and JEE joynr applications
- Glassfish Settings -- Settings you need to run joynr backend services on Glassfish application servers
- Distribution -- How to get joynr
- Infrastructure -- Setting up the joynr infrastucture components for your environment
- Versioning scheme -- Meaning of joynr version numbers
- Release Notes -- All joynr releases and API changes at a glance