Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
Want to add your awesome Hyper package, theme, or resource? Create an issue or send a PR!
Know of another Hyper package? Help add it!
- hyperline - A status line at the bottom of your Hyper!
- hypercwd - Open new tabs with the same directory as your current tab.
- hyperterm-1password - Integration with 1Password (password manager).
- hyperterm-visor - Show/hide your Hyper terminal with a global hotkey & more.
- hyperterm-sync-settings - Easy way to backup and restore Hyper settings to Github.
- hyperterm-summon - Summon your Hyper windows with a system-wide hotkey.
- hyperterm-paste - Pasting into terminal made safe and easy.
- hyperterm-alternatescroll - Mousewheel/trackpad scrolling for alternate screen (less, git log, nano, etc...).
- hyperterm-lastpass - LastPass plugin for autofilling passwords in Hyper.
- hyperterm-dibdabs - Unique colored dot on the left of the tab is added for quick identification of commonly used tabs based on its title.
- hyperterm-tabs - Rearrange tabs by drag&dropping them.
- hyperterm-focus-reporting - Adds focus reporting to Hyper - similar to iTerm2.
- hyperlinks - Extension for Hyper that automatically links URLs.
- hyperterm-tab-cwd - Add the current working directory to the header tabs in Hyper.
- hyper-statusline - Status line showing current cwd and git branch status.
- hypernpm - Use keyboard shortcuts to run npm script commands.
- hyper-startup - Executes any configured commands when Hyper loads.
- hpm-cli - A plugin manager for Hyper.
- hypertheme - A theme manager for Hyper, published right off the bat. You should import your favorite text editor or terminal theme and add it to awesome-hyper!
- hyper-blink - Make your cursor blink.
- hyperborder - Add a gradient border with the same colors as in the Hyper logo.
- hyperterm-transparent-bg - Add a transparent background to your Hyper through an interesting HTML hack.
- hyperterm-close-on-left - Positions the close tab button on the left.
- hyperterm-mactabs - Better tab styles, with macOS-inspired design and close buttons on the left, compatible with most themes.
- hyperterm-final-say - Allows user-set overrides of any plugin or theme settings applied on top of the defaults
- hyperterm-overlay - A complete and customizable solution for overlay window in your Hyper.
- hyperterm-tab-icons - Add icons to the header tabs for the current running process in Hyper.
- config-hyperterm - Easily set/get
- hyperfull - Will start Hyper in full screen.
- hyperterm-crosshair - Shows the cursor position with an horizontal and vertical highlight/ruler.
- hyperterm-cursor - Allows seeing the char behind your cursor by a color difference.
- hypersixteen - A base16 loader for Hyper.
- hyper-stylesheet - Adds support for an external hyper stylesheet.
- hyperlayout - Layout presets for Hyper.
- hyper-autohide-tabs - Autohide tab bar when there is only one tab.
- hyperminimal - Removes the window header for more space and less distraction.
- hyper-autoprofile - Change terminal appearance (backgroundColor, font...) according to current shell prompt.
- hyper-tabs-enhanced - Configurable enhanced tabs with tab icons and more.
- hyper-arc-dark-controls - Pretty window controls from the Arc Dark theme for Hyper.
- hyper-mac-controls - Mac-like window controls for Hyper.
- hyper-terminal-tabs - Brings Terminal.app look and feel to Hyper.
- hyperterm-open-devtools - Open DevTools for currently showing web page with a hotkey.
- hyperterm-install-devtools - Use Chrome DevTools extension on Hyper.
- is-hyper - Check if your Node.js script is running in Hyper.
- hyperpower - Add a pinch of kick-arse raw POWER to your Hyper! Adds the pixel-explosion and shake effect that's been implemented in several text editors.
- htyt - Search and play youtube videos in Hyper.
- hyper-john - A 10% chance of getting hit with the John Cena theme when opening tabs, windows and splits.
- hyper-command-gifs - Gives you matching GIFs for your terminal commands.
- hyperterm-atom-dark - Dark - Really beautiful import of Atom One Dark theme from the official Atom theme.
- hyperblue – Dark, cool hues. Turns Hyper blue.
- hyperblue-vibrancy - The same cool tones from hyperblue, now with vibrancy!
- hyperterm-deep-space - Dark - Dark, muted theme with good color matching.
- hyper-solarized-dark - Pleasant and carefully chosen colors based on the popular solarized palette.
- hyper-solarized-light - Pleasant and carefully chosen colors based on the popular solarized palette.
- hyperterm-colors - Dark - Sweet dark color scheme with a chocolate-y brown background and a pretty set of muted colors!
- hyper-snazzy - Dark - Elegant theme with bright colors.
- hyperterm-gruvbox-dark - Dark - Hyper theme with retro, earthy groove colors based on the gruvbox vim color scheme.
- hyperpanic - Dark - A very pretty theme close to the Panic theme's colors. Dark blue background with very bright highlight colors.
- hyperterm-tomorrow-night - Dark - Port of the popular Tomorrow Night theme.
- hyperseti - Dark - It's a theme based on Seti, a subtle dark colored UI theme for Atom.
- hyperterm-oceanic-next - Dark blue theme optimised for ES2015. Ported from Oceanic Next.
- hyperterm-spacegray – Port of the popular Spacegray theme, optimized for terminal usage.
- hyperhue – Dark/Rainbow - A theme that reacts to the colors of your Philips Hue lights.
- hyperterm-hybrid – Dark - Beautiful theme, based on vim-hybrid, that combines Tomorrow-Night, Codecademy, Jellybeans, and Solarized themes together.
- hyper-hybrid-reduced-contrast - A port of the reduced contrast version of vim-hybrid.
- hyperterm-title – Set the title of your tabs to what your shell suggests.
- hyperpunk - Hyper extension to make your terminal look Cyberpunk / Sci-fi.
- hyper-one-light - Light - A very cute theme with extra light background based on the Atom One Light pallete.
- hyperterm-wp-theme - An adaptation of the popular JetBrains Darcula Theme with support for colored tabs.
- hyperterm-monokai - Dark - A port of the popular monokai theme. The colors are warm, relaxing and pleasing to the eyes.
- hyperterm-electron-highlighter - Dark - Port of Atom One Dark syntax colors with more vibrant colors.
- hyperterm-duotone-darkspace - Dark/Orange - A beautiful dark theme inspired by Duotone Themes by Simurai. More color variations can be found here.
- hyperambient – Dark/Light - A theme that reacts to ambient light changes.
- hyperterm-bold-tab - Bold's your active tab text. Makes keeping track of your current tab painless.
- hyperterm-base16-tomorrow-dark – Dark - Hyper port of Atom's
Base16 Tomorrow DarkTheme, with a pretty muted pastel pallette.
- hyperterm-firewatch – Dark – Glowing, dark theme heavily inspired by the Firewatch game and the atom syntax theme based on it.
- hyperterm-dark-macos - A theme that pairs nicely with macOS dark mode.
- hyperterm-material - Dark - Brings the famous Material Design colors scheme in Hyper.
- hyperterm-sourcerer - A 16-bit dark theme based on xero/sourcerer.
- hyper-dark-dracula - A dark dracula theme for Hyper on based Dracula theme.
- hyperterm-panda — Panda syntax theme a superminimal, dark Syntax Theme — Hyper port.
- hyperterm-cobalt2-theme - Dusty Blue, dark with vibrant pops of colour for the important stuff. Goes well with Cobalt2 ZSH theme.
- hyperterm-unlease - A fresh theme for Hyper that makes you feel like there's one of those pine tree car air fresheners hanging from your terminal.
- hyper-materialshell - A dark material design theme with a good contrast and color pops at the important parts. Designed to be easy on the eyes, based on materialshell.
- hyperterm-zenburn2 - A classic low-contrast theme originally made for vim adapted for Hyper.
- hypersolar-dark - A dark theme based loosely on Solarized Dark, with a fix for the usual solarized dark colours with blacks that actually show up in your terminal!
- hyperterm-earthsong - A natural and calming theme for Hyper. Ported from iTerm's Earthsong theme.
- hyperterm-retro - A retro Hyper theme inspired by the cool-retro-term terminal emulator.
- hyper-oceans16 - Saturated theme based on Base16 Ocean syntax.
- hyperterm-adventurous - An adventure time inspired theme based on the Adventurous Atom theme.
- hyperterm-hipster - A hipster theme based on the hipster-syntax theme for Atom.
- hyper-flat - A Flat theme for Hyper.
- hyper-flat-2 - Another Flat theme for Hyper based on Flat theme for Terminal.
- hyper-atom-dark-transparent - Hyper theme based on the hyperterm-atom-dark, but with transparency.
- hyperterm-material-spacegray - A port of the low-contrast Material Spacegray theme.
- hyper-criollo - Theme based in vaporwave colors.
- hyperganymede - A color scheme inspired by the icy coldness of the moons of Jupiter.
- an-old-hype - A Hyper theme inspired by a galaxy far far away... and by Jesse Leites atom syntax theme.
- hyper-aww - A theme that changes the terminal background to a different cute animal gif each time you open Hyper.
- hyper-darkmatter - Dark - Darkmatter theme for Hyper, inspired by Sublime Darkmatter.
- hyper-ayu - Theme based on the Ayu Theme for Sublime Text.
- hyper-ramda - Theme inspired by the RamdaJS REPL.
- hyper-peacock - A Peacock theme for Hyper.
- hyper-sierra - A dark theme for Hyper inspired by the Sierra Nevada.
- hyper-sierra-vibrancy - hyper-sierra with vibrancy.
- hyper-thirtyone - A slightly modified classic linux terminal theme for Hyper.
- hyper-material-theme - Dark - The most epic material theme now on Hyper App.
- hyperterm-gooey - A dark theme with striking green and purple, based off atom-dark.
- hyper-zigorat - A minimal syntax theme for Hyper.
- hypernasa - A theme which replaces the terminal background with NASA's Picture of the Day.
- hyperterm-mild-dark - A mild dark theme for Hyper.
- hyper-papercolor - PaperColor theme for Hyper.
- hyper-chesterish - Saturated theme based on Chester syntax.
- Know of another really awesome theme? Get it on awesome-hyper!
- Official Hyper Website - The official Hyper website.
- hyperzsh - Zsh for Hyper.
- Extending Hyper - A talk by Matthew Conlen (@mathisonian) at EmpireNode 2016.
- Hyper Themes screenshot browser by @MatthiasWinkelmann to visually browse screenshots of Hyper themes.
- Know of another Hyper resource? Share the love!