Real Estate Connector
1.1. Source Code: https://github.com/bntnam/real-estate-connector
1.2. Run project locally:
- Clone project from github and go to project folder: cd real-estate-connector
- Setup virtual environment. For Python3 version: python3 -m venv ./venv
- Access virtual environment (on MacOS): source ./venv/bin/activate
- Install dependencies: pip install -r requirements.txt
- Install PostgreSQL, create database and config "database name, username, password" in settings.py
- Create database records from models: python manage.py migrate
- Run project: python manage.py runserver
- Backend: Python, Django.
- Frontend: Bootstrap, HTML, CSS and some libraries/tools.
- Database: PostgreSQL.
- User Interface:
- Register / Login
- Search for real estates
- Contact realtors by sending a message
- Admin Portal: based on Django Admin features
- Create / Delete / Update real estate information
- Create / Delete / Update realtors
- Create / Delete / Update users