EEDD: An Event-Driven Daemon with CLI
EEDD is an empty event-driven daemon. It is empty in the sense that the daemon itself provides just a command line interface, leaving the real functionality of the daemon to a set of loadable shared object libraries or plug-ins. The "Empty Daemon" has several features that you might might find useful for your next project.
- Command line tools to view and set plug-in parameters
- Simple publish/subscribe mechanism for sensor data
- All commands and data are printable ASCII
- Modular plug-ins for easy development and debug
- No dependencies (excluding libc)
- Ready-to-run, event-driven daemon