- Contributors: bobbingwide
- Donate link: http://www.oik-plugins.com/oik/oik-donate/
- Tags: genesis, one-column, two-columns, sidebars, responsive-layout, accessibility-ready, custom-background, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, flexible-header, microformats, post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, threaded-comments
- Requires at least: 4.7
- Tested up to: 4.7.1
- Version: 0.0.2
- License: GPLv3
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Genesis Child Theme for the main bobbing wide website
genesis-bw is a child theme for the Genesis Theme Framework
- Primary Sidebar - This is the primary sidebar if you are using the Content/Sidebar or Sidebar/Content Site Layout option.
- Front Page 1 - This is the first section of the home page.
- Front Page 2 - This is the second section of the home page.
- Front Page 3 - This is the third section of the home page.
- Front Page 4 - This is the fourth section of the home page.
- Flexible Footer - This is the footer section.
- After Entry - This is the widget that appears after the entry on single posts.
- Purchase and Install the Genesis parent theme
- Download the genesis-bw child theme
- Install the genesis-bw child theme
- Activate the genesis-bw child theme
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
- Navigate to Genesis > Theme Settings to set other options
- Optionally, install and activate a range of oik-based plugins.
- Added: archive.php and archive.css for improved display of plugins, themes and portfolio
- Changed: Converted to Genesis BW for bobbingwide.com
- Added: Originally just a clone of StudioPress's Workstation Pro theme v1.0.0
(C) Copyright Bobbing Wide 2017
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
genesis-bw does not bundle third-party resources.
- Dependent upon the Genesis Theme Framework
- Uses genesis-footer-widgets and other oik plugins.