Precompiled jars are available on SourceForge and Maven (
com.fifesoft:languagesupport:2.5.7). This release improves CSS code completion, fixes some errors when using the Java language support with JDK 8 or later, and makes a few organizational changes.
Precompiled jars are available on SourceForge and Maven (com.fifesoft:languagesupport:2.5.4). Here's what's new in this release:
- Going to text via the "Go to member" popup should center the selected text vertically in the editor.
- Very basic code completion for XML - intelligently suggests tags and attributes already used in the current file.
- Converting project to Maven folder structure and use Gradle for builds.
Precompiled jars are available on SourceForge. Highlights for this release include:
- Improvements to CSS code completion.
- Improvements to PHP code completion. Documentation for many functions is
Precompiled jars are available on SourceForge. This release brings the following changes:
underlining of errors and warnings. A .jshintrc file can be specified
to override the default JSHint behavior.
- CSS code completion.
- Fixing bug in XML outline tree for XML files with DTDs specified.