A Simple Game Scoring App for iOS
Quite simply, I just want to learn iOS development and my family likes to play 500 quite often, so it seems like a natural fit to move the computation of the scoring to an iOS app. It also helps that many people in my family currently have an iOS device so I'll be able to pass it around to them as well.
- iOS 7
- full scoring of 500 game (correctly)
- historical record of past games scored
- ability to edit incorrect hands
- options for some "house rules"
- iCloud backup of scores and syncing with other iOS devices
- submission of completed games to web service for anonymous stats
The source code for Scorer is released under the BSD License. You are free to use it as you please. All image assets and other non-code assets do not fall under the BSD License.
Please do not redistribute Scorer as-is. Go ahead and make changes, make it your own, and have a good time. Thanks!