Adds a "Task Manager" section to your CP to easily cancel or delete Craft Tasks.
- The plugin's folder should be named "taskmanager"
With the release of Craft 3 on 4-4-2018, this plugin has been deprecated. You can still use this with Craft 2 but you are encouraged to use (and develop) a Craft 3 version. At this moment, I have no plans to do so.
- View detail task info
- Cancel running tasks
- Rerun running or failed tasks
- If you set up a cronjob to run /actions/taskManager/rerunAllFailedTasks, you can automatically rerun failed tasks
- Comes with two console commands, one to run pending tasks and one to watch for pending tasks and run them.
- Has an endpoint for Hirefire, see http://support.hirefire.io/help/kb/guides/any-programming-language
To run pending tasks just run
./craft/app/etc/console/yiic taskmanager run
To watch for pending tasks and them run them, run
./craft/app/etc/console/yiic taskmanager watch
Run this from your Craft installation to test your changes to this plugin before submitting a Pull Request
phpunit --bootstrap craft/app/tests/bootstrap.php --configuration craft/plugins/taskmanager/phpunit.xml.dist --coverage-clover coverage.clover craft/plugins/taskmanager/tests
- Added the ability to get pending tasks in Hirefire.io format
- Recycle db connection
- Fixed bug with reading default config values
- Added the ability to control the watch interval via the
- Added the ability to run and watch for tasks via the command line.
- Updated the plugin for Craft 2.5
- The hook "modifyTaskManagerAttributes" is now "defineAdditionalTaskManagerTableAttributes"
- Added description and documentation url
- Added sources by type
- Replaced action buttons by element actions
- Added endpoint for rerunning all failed tasks
- Added the ability to restart hanging tasks after a given timeout
- Added "modifyTaskManagerSources" hook
- Added "addTaskManagerActions" hook
- Added "modifyTaskManagerTableAttributes" hook
- Added "getTaskManagerTableAttributeHtml" hook
- Added "modifyTaskManagerSortableAttributes"
- Added the ability to restart a task
- Deleting a task is now more graceful
- Initial release