You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
git-flow-completion is unbelievably stable. It's time for 1.0.0 :)
Fix branch name colors (bash)
Thanks @jagipson :)
Update zsh installation instructions.
* Add support for fish.
* Update zsh completions and descriptions.
Sort branch lists so comm does not complain.
Fix incorrect labels for 'feature' in zsh.
Fix copypasta and whitespace for zsh.
* Better autocompletion for `feature track` and `release track` ... O…
…nly suggest branches which are not already tracked.
* Don't suggest 'track' or 'publish' for hotfixes.
Add support for git-flow 0.4 (bash only).
* Fix a bug with remote feature autocompletion
* Speed up listing feature and release branches 25x
Revert __git_find_on_cmdline / __git_find_subcommand swap.