👨🚀 About me
- Born and raised in Berlin. Living in Munich since end of 2014.
- Failed physics and mathematics in high school. Now doing a Ph.D. in experimental quantum information.
- I love to work when I feel energetic but hate to work (and usually don't work) when I am tired. I regularly do naps after lunch.
- I believe, we only have one life to live, which means one needs to find out what matters for oneself and enjoy spending time on it.
🤔 Current interests
- Learning modern standard Arabic.
- Adapting a meditation routine and practicing awareness to become more peace- and joyful in my day-to-day experience.
- Improving proficiency in embedded development.
- Theoretical framework for quantum-optical communication
- Digital radio transmission
- How to design an optical detector?
- Local time-averaged optical potentials
- Driver for digital signal synthesis (DDS)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
- WebSocket protocol
|2021||A theoretical framwork for quantum-optical communication - towards CV-QKD||Hans Brunner|
|2019||MRI to CT Translating with GANs||Shadi Albarqouni|
|2018||Local time-averaged optical potentials using acousto-optical deflectors||Monika Aidelsburger|
|2022 -- today||Physics, Ph.D.||LMU||Munich|
|2018 -- 2021||Physics, Msc.||LMU||Munich|
|2015 -- 2018||Physics, Bsc.||LMU||Munich|
|2014 -- 2015||Technology and Management||TUM||Munich|
💼 Work experience
|2019 -- today||Technical lead||Ambi-Vation GmbH||Berlin|
|2019 -- 2022||Master student||Huawei Munich Research Center||Munich|
|2018 -- 2020||Research assistant||Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics||Munich|
|2018 -- 2019||Sales assistant||Ambi-Vation GmbH||Berlin|
|2017 -- 2018||Teaching assistant||LMU Munich||Munich|
|2017 -- 2017||Working student||MFG International Patent Attorneys||Munich|
|2013 -- 2014||Executive assistant||Hangload UG||Berlin|
|2021||Competed at Grappling Industries||For someone with an extremely unathletic past and little confidence, this one was a very big overcoming and success to me.|
|2019||BCG UnlimITed Digital Strategy Consulting Course||Selected as one of the 60 participants out of a total of 1150 applicants.|
|2019||ThinkDigital Scholarship 2019||-|