Princibles under this library:
- Object oriented design
- Unified API
- Manage HTML but not generate it
- Using custom events
- Widget - provides basic utility methods
- Button - serves to indicate button that should do some actions on click
- Link - extends the button and wraps a tag, knows about href and can do ajax call with it
- Input - wraps any form input, knows about its label.
- TextInput - wraps text input, provides placeholder support
- Advanced - acts as container for other widgets
- Controller - base for all advanced widgets, provides simplyfied API for nested widgets declaration
- Form - wrap form tag, can submit it with ajax and provides behaviours like: reset on hide, hide on success etc.
- Dialog - modal dialogs implementation, provides mask and some options
- ConfirmDialog - Not yet implemented
- FormDialog - modal dialog that contains only a form, provides events forwarding and set more valueable default behaviors
- List - wraps ul or ol tag, provides all set of array-like methods, autoupdated counter and more
The core principle inside Vf-Widgets. Controllers are also widgets. They acts as containers for other widgets and doing all 'glue' between them. Any controller consists of two parts: actors and actions. For more information how to build controllers see examples folder of the project.
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2010 Bogdan Gusiev
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.