Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Support for CUDA and AMDGCN. When starting the miner please add --force-gpu-optimization OPENCL|CUDA|AMDGCN to select the hasher you want. AMDGCN is supported only on RX400, RX500 and Vega card series. Older cards are not yet supported. Keep in mind that this is an experimental build, things might not work as you expect.
If you get an error that MSVCP140.dll is missing, please install Visual C++ runtime files from this link:
- HTTP connection errors.
- timing and average hashrate calculation overflows.
- support for fractional values for intensity for finner tuning.
- hashrate improvements for gblocks on GPU.
- support for defining different intensities for each GPU card in the system.
- support for forcing a specific block type regardless of what pool sends - useful for manual intensity tuning.
- support for autotuning mode.
Prerelease for fixing http connection errors.
Contains other bugfixes related to timing and avg hashrate calculation.
Full changelog will be displayed when releasing final v0.1.2.
- duplicate nonces
- error connecting to pool issue
Non critical bugfixes:
- hash reporting issues
- small UI changes.
- support for multiple filters for GPUs in --gpu-filter. Use comma to separate them, no spaces allowed.
For firsttimers, please read README file for installation.