collection of math and computer science handouts, lecture notes, paper readings, and more
This is a collection of TeX-based handouts and compact lecture notes from papers that I have read and presented. The collection is closely related to my cheat sheet collection; however, the usefulness of the handouts may be limited to those who attended the same lecture or wish to study a specific paper.
The handouts were created during my student life at the Charles University in Prague, where I am currently enrolled as a PhD student in Computer Science, specializing on approximation and online algorithms. If you have any handouts of yours that you would like to include in this collection, I would be happy to incorporate them.
All handouts are written in English. The PDF files are hosted at my university page, and will be linked below.
Advanced Combinatorial Seminar, MFF UK
- Barak, Raghavendra, Steurer - Rounding Semidefinite Programming Hierarchies via Global Correlation
- Goemans, Rothvoss - Polynomiality for Bin Packing with Constant Number of Item Types
- Lee, Raghavendra, Steurer - Lower Bounds on the size of the SDP Relaxations
Approximation and Online Algorithms Seminar, MFF UK
Spring School of Combinatorics
- Spring School 2014: PCP Theorem and Its Applications
- Spring School 2015: Matoušek, Nikolov, Talwar - Factorization Norms and Hereditary Discrepancy