Node-Red nodes that work with the host filing system.
- file-lister - List all files in a given starting folder optionally with a filename filter pattern. Also has options for file details and sub-folder recursion.
- file-copier - In progress. Simple node to copy files (optionally with wildcard specifications).
Run the following command in the root directory of your Node-RED install
npm install node-red-contrib-fs
While in development, install with:
npm install https://github.com/TotallyInformation/node-red-contrib-fs/tarball/master
- 0.0.9 - Initial release - File lister. 2016-06-14
- 1.0.0 - Reworked File lister, more options. 2016-06-14
- 1.0.1 - Fix from Andreas Brain correcting URLs in package.json. 2016-06-22
- Add additional input overrides to file lister
- Additional nodes: Create/Move/Delete file/folder
If you have other ideas for filing system related nodes, please raise an issue.
This code is Open Source under an Apache 2 License. Please see the apache2-license.txt file for details.
You may not use this code except in compliance with the License. You may obtain an original copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. Please see the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
#Feedback and Support
Please report any issues or suggestions via the Github Issues list for this repository.
For more information, feedback, or community support see the Node-Red Google groups forum at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/node-red