Github-style buttons for the Rails Asset Pipeline.
Inspired by and ripped out of css3-gitgub-buttons
- include the stylesheet directly, or include it in your application.css with directives
- use the generated css wisely.
- use the mixins to make your own semantic css.
- Finish sassification. I'd like the colors to be variables you can override.
- I'd like danger and positive to be created by a mixin you can use with your own colors, so you can have your own semantic classes for emphasis.
- I want to make some more things mixins - 'big' is presentational, not declarative.
- Making the 'button' a semantic mixin is going to be tough - the containers modify it, and it is huge, so it will be inefficient to spit out everything multiple times.
- Since I wrote this I found the font-awesome project and released the font-awesome rails bundle at https://github.com/bokmann/font-awesome-rails. I'm considering removing all of the complexity in this ghbuttons project around the sprites, and just making those two gems work seamlessly together.