Hi there, I'm c4605 :)
- I'm currently a front-end engineer
- I'm currently learning Rust
- I know a little ClojureScript, Bash, Python, Ruby, MySQL, Ansible, and a little iOS development knowledge :P
- I'm using Emacs(My emacs config) and Nix(My nix config and overlay)
I'm not an interesting person, but there may be something you are interested in:
- http-api-guide: A HTTP API design references written in chinese.
- yarw: A typesafe, effective redux wrapper.
- git-hook-pure: A simple husky replacement written in Shell (so it can be faster in some case).
- @c4/g: Some schematics (A generic scaffolding library for the modern web. A part of angular-cli) I wrote.
- github:bolasblack/react-components: Some react helper
- Webpack Plugins