List component testing steps
List component render as expected (functionally and visually)
The server-side pre-rendered
bolt-headline component should look almost identical to the client-side rendered version. To verify:
- The layout should not shift, e.g. the spacing in between each list item should be identical before and after the web component re-renders.
List component functional testing steps
Functional testing should be performed manually by the QA team across the standard compliment of browsers. In each scenario, browser-type is specified when necessary. If browser type is not specified, the test applies to both "desktop" and "mobile" browsers.
In order to present text in a range of sizes, font weights, and fontstyles to convey reading priority As a UX designer, developer or content administrator I need to ensure the "bolt-headline" component renders and functions as expected
Scenario: tag variations
- Given I am viewing the tag variations page.
- A List of header tags(H1-H6), a paragragh tag(p), and a span tag.
- Below each tag should be a text sample that shows the font size each tag would produce.
Scenario: alignment variations
- Given I am viewing the alignment variations page.
- There should be three Align headings.
- Beneath each should be text samples aligned at the far left, the center, and the far right of the page.
Scenario: style and weight variations
- Given I am viewing the style and weight variations page.
- A list of text samples in various combination of font size, font weight, and font styles.
Scenario: icon variations
- Given I am viewing the icon variations page.
- A list of headlines with three positioning options(before, after, and default), and a headline exhibiting the option to choose various different icons.
- A headline list that shows examples of the deprecated positioning options.
Scenario: link variations
- Given I am viewing the link variations page.
- Three links that show a default icon with an arrow, a defined icon with a magnifying glass, or no icon.
Scenario: quoted variations
- Given I am viewing the quoted variations page.
- There should be a single headline with quotes.