Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Python 2.6 compatibility for the FreeCAD backend
- Common Parameters
- More and better automatic checks
- Many small and bigger improvements to the webpage.
- Improved structure of code, resulting in smaller distribution files
- Improvements for the utility script.
- Connectors for OpenSCAD
- An IGES backend and distribution
- PySide compatibility for newer versions of FreeCAD
- 2D tables
- Colored threaded faces in FreeCAD and OpenSCAD
- More parts, the automatic counter claims 56 classes in 12 collection covering more than 2200 different parts (but this number is a bit inflated)
BOLTS_FreeCAD_0.3_gpl3.zip 681 KB
BOLTS_IGES_0.3.tar.xz 2.8 MB
BOLTS_OpenSCAD_0.3_gpl3.tar.gz 37.4 KB
BOLTS_OpenSCAD_0.3_gpl3.zip 57.5 KB
BOLTS_OpenSCAD_0.3_lgpl2.1+.zip 54.8 KB
- Has support for OpenSCAD and FreeCAD.
- Uses a flexible, human- and machine-readable data format to encode information about commonly used parts.
- Allows to represent the geometry of the parts either as OpenSCAD modules for OpenSCAD or Python functions or FCstd files for FreeCAD.
- Automatically generates HTML Documentation, an OpenSCAD Library and a FreeCAD widget that can make use of this information.
- Has extensive Documentation that describes how to contribute new parts.
- Includes a integrated license management system that allows to reuse existing code while ensuring license compliance.
- Provides standard parts for 135 different standards by 8 different standardisation organisations and also some parts that are not standardized.
BOLTS_FreeCAD_0.2_gpl3.zip 605 KB
BOLTS_OpenSCAD_0.2_gpl3.tar.gz 26.8 KB
BOLTS_OpenSCAD_0.2_gpl3.zip 43.4 KB
BOLTS_OpenSCAD_0.2_lgpl2.1+.zip 40.7 KB