Curry CMS is an open-source Content Management System (CMS) for PHP 5.3.
- PHP 5.3.7 or later, with the DOM/libxml2 and PDO extension.
- A supported database (MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle)
- Web server with support for URL rewriting
To setup Curry CMS, you need a project with some minimal configuration. A project skeleton can be found in the currycms-project-base repository. You can use composer to create a new project using this repository.
- Install composer
- Create project skeleton and install dependencies
php composer.phar create-project --stability=dev bombayworks/currycms-project-base <directory>
Once everything has been installed, you need to make the
www folder accessible from your
web server and configure URL rewriting, after that you should be able to access the project
Curry CMS uses PHPUnit for unit testing. In order to run the tests, you need to:
- Download composer development dependencies
php composer.phar install --dev.
- Configure database settings in
- Build propel files for fixtures
./vendor/bin/propel-gen test/fixtures/propel/ main.
- Clear database
./vendor/bin/propel-gen test/fixtures/propel/ insert-sql.
- Run tests: