Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- More code cleanup & bug-fixes.
- Improved mesh optimization (http://www.int6.org/development/voxeliq-engine/improved-mesh-optimization/)
- Added unit tests for engine.
- Implemented a basic & buggy console & commands subsystem.
- Implemented a very primitive blocky sky & clouds.
- Improved logging & configuration facilities.
- Implemented platform manager that can identify running platform & frameworks.
- Added vsync & fixed timesteps options to config.ini.
- Log targets are now also configured in config.ini now.
- Added an engine.log file log-target.
- Fixed a bug where chunks in cache-range were not lightened as expected.
- Added cache-range checks.
- Improved Chunk's and Block's string representation.
- Fixed issue #18 where view-range value was incorrectly used when calculating cache width and height. Instead cache-range had to be used and fixed so.
- Fixed Chunk.FastSetBlockAt() so that minus world coordinates also work. ChunkCache.GetChunk is also fixed for minus values. Player is now spawned at 0,0.
- Moved chunk statistics calculation to ChunkCache.Draw() - finally the values are preserved, which eventually fixes the chunk debug graph bugs.
- Added chunk removal queue debug-graph.
- Fixed a tiny capture mouse & mouse visibility bug.
- Moved ini-file based config-classes from Engine to Client project. Engine is now free of both Nini reference and the ini file itself. The actual game can do what-ever he wants when he supplies parameters to EngineConfig.
- The Engine ctor() will now throw an exception when additional instances created (Discussed in issue #43).