WordPress jQuery Plugin Widget
Drop this script on your page and it will build you a beautiful widget that displays the status of your WordPress plugin.
What does it look like?
Something like this:
How about a real demo
Sure! Here you go:
How do I use it?
Everwhere you want a widget to be placed, add the following markup:
<div class="wordpress-widget" data-slug="slug-of-your-plugin"></div>
required - the slug of your plugin
optional, the image format of your banner image. Default is PNG, set this to JPG if your banner image is in JPEG and not PNG.
optional, set to
data-banner="none"if your plugin does not have a banner image
- Banner image is now clickable
- Banner image now also supports JPG (default is PNG)
- Added plugin banner header images
- Data attribute for when not using headers, then a fallback image is used
- Added a nice pushed down active state for the download button
- Demo page: distribute widgets horizontally
- Demo page: responsive styles
- Demo page: official WordPress blue hex color for links
- It works!
This plugin is based on GitHub jQuery Repo Widget. I've only changed it to fetch data from WordPress.org instead of GitHub, and then I also changed it to look to be bit more WordPress-ish.
The original license in included in this folder, and it's also available here: license.