playbook - Ansible Playbooks
- kubernetes-1.7_deploy - Deploys Kubernetes 1.7.x to a cluster of AWS instances.
- cfssl_deploy - Deploys CFSSL instance.
- localhost_ssh_scan - Scans the AWS System Log of all running AWS instances and imports the SSH public key to
~/.ssh/known_hosts. Blog post here
- bastionhost - A playbook that creates a bastion host, allowing SSH access to private instances within a VPC (blog post here).
- openvpn - A playbook that creates an personal OpenVPN server.
- vpc_create - A playbook that creates a VPC, with associated subnets and routes. Note, this may conflict with the
bastionhostplaybook, as that requires interaction with AWS routing.
- stuffs - A playbook that gathers inventory data on all instances and generates a static web page inventory using Hugo (Blog post here).
- Moved here - https://github.com/bonovoxly/containers
- amibuilder - A playbook that builds role-based AMI images from a base AMI.
- awsbackup - A playbook that snaphots selected instances, including rotation logic.
- ec2_vpc_route_table_issue_test - A playbook that exercises a minor ec2_vpc routing NAT bug, when the NAT instance is deleted.
- rancher_demo - A playbook that creates a Rancher demo instance, with a Docker hosts.