This project is a quick benchmark of JSON libraries for iOS. I did this project because sometimes I've been questioned about which one is the best library for JSON deserialization/serialization so I decided to create a quick project to test all of them with different scenarios.
I used the following libraries:
- SBJson - Previously known as json-framework (latest version, 3.1)
- JSONKit (latest version, 2.0)
- NextiveJSON (latest version)
- TouchJSON (latest version)
- NSJSONSerialization - Public API since iOS5
I also created a post in my blog about it. Please feel free to add comments, suggestion and criticism to help me improving this basic project.
The code not related to external libraries is free for any kind of use.
All the tested libraries and MBProgressHUD have their own license, please check it before you use one library in your project(s).