tasKomplete is a task management tool which helps you organize your daily tasks. Built using :
- NodeJS and ExpressJS
Click here to see it live!
The Login Page
- On laptop
- On mobile
The todos page
- Sign-up and login mechanism
- View all your tasks, active tasks and completed tasks
- Responsive for web and mobile
The master branch is for production-ready code.
Contributed and maintained by :-
Steps to set up dev environment for using this repo
Instructions to run
- Fork or clone this repo
- Install nodejs and NPM
- Install MongoDB and Redis
- Go to the project folder tasKomplete-app from your terminal and run
- Going to http://localhost:9992 will render the login page if you have't logged in. Upon logging in, you'll be redirected to http://localhost:9992/mytodos
- Use React Developer Tools Chrome Extension to understand the components hierarchy and structure and to track down bugs.
For experimenting with code
- React Hot Loader can be used to ease your development workflow. This can be done by installing dev dependencies from
package.jsonfile. If you haven't, then run
npm install webpack-dev-serverand
npm install react-hot-loader.
scripttags. So if you have something like this
<script src="/dist/js/vendors.js"></script> <script src="/dist/js/app.bundle.js"></script>
change this to
<script src="http://localhost:8080/dist/js/vendors.js"></script> <script src="http://localhost:8080/dist/js/app.bundle.js"></script>
For a detailed explanation on setting up a workflow using Webpack, check out my blog post - Webpack for The Fast and The Furious :-)