- Getting Started: Setup your environment to start creating Booster applications.
- Architecture: Understand the high-level Booster Cloud Framework architecture.
- Commands: Design the Write API of your application.
- Events: Understand the source of truth of your application.
- Entities: Design the domain model of your application.
- Read Models: Design the Read API of your application.
- Authentication and Authorization: Limiting access.
- Deployment: Deploy your application!
- REST API reference: REST API reference.
You can also visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), where you'll find questions and common issues people usually come up with when using Booster