Eclipse Json Editor Plugin
This plugin adds support for JSON files to eclipse. You can install the latest version directly from this update site:
You can also get this plugin from the eclipse Marketplace.
A small video demonstration is available on YouTube
- Supports every eclipse flavor (JavaEE, CDT, RCP, you name it!)
- Supports eclipse version 3.7 - 4.5.2 and most probably later versions
- Conforms to the JSON standard as defined in the RFC 4627 by D. Crockford
- Deep Integration (File wizards, tree outline, preference pages)
- Quick Outline with reg-ex support
(CTRL + O)
- Highly configurable code formatting
(CTRL + SHIFT + F)
- Custom syntax highlighting
- Text folding and range highlighters
- Detects duplicate keys
- Reliable, resilient and fast syntax tree parsing and validation through ANTLR 4
- Available for free - that's a feature, isn't it?
This software is licensed in compliance with the eclipse Foundation under the eclipse Public License 1.0.
This plugin was formerly hosted at https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipsejsonedit/