The source of all my power!
Otherwise known as the Cobalt source files for booyaa.wtf
Only useful for people trying to troubleshoot their own cobalt sites.
Blog posts relating to the creation of this site:
- Using Cobalt with GitHub pages
- Using a custom domain with GitHub Pages
- Add reading time in Cobalt
- Adding search to your cobalt site - Part One and Two
- Using pre-built lunr indexes
- Adding an archive page to your Cobalt blog
- Add support for tags to Cobalt
- The maintainers of Cobalt for creating this excellent static site generator.
- Johann Hofmann for allowing me to use his wonderful site layout.
Copyright 2017 Mark Sta Ana.
All content on this site, unless otherwise noted, is licensed as follows:
All source code published on the site and blog as well as the site source code itself is covered by the MIT License.
Other content, including blog posts, talks, and images, is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license