You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mkinski/wiki_external_filter
joining splitted args to avoid redmine core changes
extend macros and add latextool.sh from http://www.hostedredmine.com/…
add support for redmine > v2.0
- Fixed nil reference when embedding macros to pages other than wiki.
Removed duplicate documentation.
Fixed links in documentation.
- Removed ActionController::Base.relative_url_root as current Redmine…
… + Rails do not seem to require it?
- Added handling for "no caching" case, hopefully should fix #2.
- More fixes to readme.
- Made popen4 optional.
- Updated readme.
- Increased version.
- Unified block/inline rendering.
- Split views to separate files.
- Added PNG fallback for SVG displaying.
- Improved SVG compliance.
- Added support for attachments referencing
- Added stderr capturing for better error reports
- Added multiple commands support
- Added video macro filter based on flowplayer and ffmpeg
- Fixed ritex processing to strip DOCTYPE declarations fed to math2sv…
…g as they result in failed parsing.
- Fixed 'fragment_cache_store'/'cache_store' rename in Rails version …
…used in Redmine 0.9.x, now plugin should support properly both 0.8.x and 0.9.x versions.
- Initial commit.