Raspberry Pi Growth Chamber Cases
Models for Raspberry Pi cases in growth chambers. Optimized for FDM 3D printing.
- Includes configurable cover for attachment of multiple sensor and imaging systems.
- Multiple attachment points for easy mounting without additional drilling.
- Large tolerances allow usage on entry-level FDM printers.
Initial design notes
- Use debugging options to ensure chiral components are properly aligned for top and bottom.
- Doesn't work well with supports; ports should be within overhang parameters for most printers.
- Mounting flap shape designed in Inkscape and exported with the Inkscape to OpenSCAD converter plugin.
- Moved to Git.