This repo has a bot used to queue youtube links and a website to play them. It's functional from version 0.0.1, the angular version is implemented in version 0.0.2. A redesign is implemented in version 0.0.3
Check out the releases
- copy bot/capabilities.dist to capabilities
- replace %url% in that file to the url where you'll be hosting the bot.
- copy config.php.dist to config.php
- fill in all config parameters. If you want to be able to search you'll need a youtube api key, if you don't want to search you can remove bot/handlers/searchHandler.php
- you'll need to do
composer installin both the bot and site directories.
- To make sure the website has styling you'll need to do
grunt buildas well. You'll need to do these commands from inside the site/web/ directory.
We've got some open issues and we appreciate every pull request.