Bryan O'Sullivan bos
- Joined on
- stanford-cs240h 519 Course materials for Stanford CS240h, "Functional Systems in Haskell"
- aeson 321 A fast Haskell JSON library
- pronk 198 A small command line application for load testing web servers. Think of it as similar to httperf or ab, only more modern and simpler to deal with.
- criterion 179 A powerful but simple library for measuring the performance of Haskell code.
- attoparsec 168 A fast Haskell library for parsing ByteStrings
Repositories contributed to
- jgm/pandoc 3,587 Universal markup converter
- haskell/bytestring 28 An efficient compact, immutable byte string type (both strict and lazy) suitable for binary or 8-bit character data.
- tibbe/cassava 68 Easy CSV parsing
- vincenthz/libjson 121 a JSON parser and printer library in C. easy to integrate with any model.
- snoyberg/http-client 34 An HTTP client engine, intended as a base layer for more user-friendly packages.
Contributions in the last year 1,050 total Mar 5, 2014 – Mar 5, 2015
Longest streak 10 days May 11 – May 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to bos/wreq Feb 27