Add predefined launch configs with minimal
number of bundles for:
1. launching OSGi framework with consumer bundle
2. Running JUnit tests in service-bundle-tests
These launch configs should automatically show up
in eclipse after importing the projects.
The trick how the launch configs were minimized:
1. Deselect all workspace and target platform bundles
2. Uncheck "Include optional deps when computing
3. Only select workspace plugins of direct relevance
and bundles only implicitly required
(not in this example, but e.g. o.e.equinox.ds)
4. Push "Add Required Plugins"
For tests there is one additional step 3a:
select bundle org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime
(this is the implicitly required PDE Junit test harness)
To check if dependencies are OK, use "Validate Plug-ins".