Delta is an open source game library that is free for personal or commerical use. Writen in C# ontop of XNA with a design goal of 2D/Sprite/Tiled based games. The library is loosely coupled so feel free use only the components that suit your needs. If you make something cool, share it with the community!
- Collision Engine; for finely-tuned movement.
- Entity based gameobject model.
- Create levels using Tiled tilemaps.
- Automaticly pack sprites.
- Object pooling to avoid GC hitches.
- Effects like blending, motion trails, and outlines.
- Numerous examples showing how each component may be used.
- Edit entities in-game live.
Delta is the underlying library behind the game, Blossom Tales. It is the result of the need to replace the pre-existing library with a cleaner and more extendable one. It grew over the summer of 2012 from the collboration of Lucas and Kyle.