Rave Payment Gateway for Prestashop
With Rave, it is easy and smooth to accept card and bank account payments in your online store
- Contributors: bosunolanrewaju
- Tags: prestashop, rave, payment form, payment gateway, bank account, credit card, debit card, nigeria, kenya, international, mastercard, visa
- Requires at least: 1.5
- Tested up to: 1.6
Accept Credit card, Debit card and Bank account payment directly on your Prestashop store with the Rave payment gateway.
Signup for an account here
Rave is available in:
Installing the module
Safety Measure: Please make a backup of your website before installing any 3rd party module on your Prestashop site.
- Download the payment module to your computer from here.
- Unzip (Extract) the content of the zip and copy the ravepaymentgateway folder into your Prestashop > modules folder.
- Login to your Back Office.
- Go to "Modules and Services" in the menu, and search for Rave Payment Gateway module.
- Click the ‘Install’ button on the right.
- Confirm the installation by clicking on the Proceed with the installation button on the modal.
- Rave Payment Gateway module is now installed.
Configuring the module
The module is installed and must be configured.
- Press the Configure button next to the Rave Payment Gateway module to configure the module and fill the settings form appropriately.
- Pay Button Public Key - Enter your public key which can be retrieved from "Pay Buttons" page on your Rave account dashboard.
- Pay Button Secret Key - Enter your secret key which can be retrieved from "Pay Buttons" page on your Rave account dashboard.
- Go live - Switch to live account (Must be set for production).
- Modal Title - (Optional) customize the title of the Pay Modal. Default is FLW PAY.
- Modal Description - (Optional) customize the description on the Pay Modal. Default is FLW PAY MODAL.
- Modal Logo - (Optional) customize the logo on the Pay Modal. Enter a full url (with 'http'). Default is Rave logo.
- Pay Button Text - (Optional) The text to display on the button. Default: "PAY NOW".
- Click Save to save the settings.
After installation and configuration, the module should appear under the list of payment options the customer can choose to pay with.
Suggestions / Contributions
For issues, suggestions and feature request, click here. To contribute, fork the repo, add your fix and changes, then create a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2017, Olatunbosun Olanrewaju