SharedMobility.ai removes customer frustration from shared mobility services. We saw the rise of shared mobility services in the last years. Most of the newcomers are free-floating shared-use systems. These systems operate on a data-driven approach and try to reach profitability by optimizing their fleets. Station-based solutions need enhancements by smart data-driven technologies to keep pace with their new competitors. SharedMobility.ai is an Open Source approach to provide simple smart features to existing station-based services.
- Analytics: Scripts to analyze the input data.
- Collector: Reads station data from a
.tar.gzarchive and imports it into the Postgres data backend.
- Dataset Producer: Creates TensorFlow compatible CSV datasets.
- Prediction: Code related to TensorFlow model creation.
- Web API: The public REST API build with Express and Node.
- Web Demo: Vue-based Web application built on top of the Web API.
Supporters and Sponsors
Supported by Netidee Call 13
You find more information about our Netidee grant on our Netidee project page. Netidee supports Internet and Open Source ideas with up to 50.000 Euro in funding. If you are working on an Open Source projects and are permanent resident in Austria, apply for your own funding!
JetBrains sponsored an Open Source license for IntelliJ IDEA. Thanks for your continuous support!