SharedMobility.ai removes customer frustration from shared mobility services. We saw the rise of shared mobility services in the last years. Most of the newcomers are free-floating shared-use systems. These systems operate on a data-driven approach and try to reach profitability by optimizing their fleets. Station-based solutions need enhancements by smart data-driven technologies to keep pace with their new competitors. SharedMobility.ai is an Open Source approach to provide simple smart features to existing station-based services.
- Analytics: Scripts to analyze the input data.
- Collector: Reads station data from a
.tar.gzarchive and imports it into the Postgres data backend.
- Philipp Naderer-Puiu / @botic
- Weronika Wesołowska
- Lisa Vietze
Supported by Netidee Call 13
You find more information about our Netidee grant on our Netidee project page. Netidee supports Internet and Open Source ideas with up to 50.000 Euro in funding. If you are working on an Open Source projects and are permanent resident in Austria, apply for your own funding!
- Source code and similar artifacts are licensed under GNU Affero General Public License 3.0 (AGPL 3.0)
- Documentation, project reports and similar artifacts are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)