cfPassphrase is a library for securely hashing and checking passphrases using proven industry standard algorithms. It aims to provide a simple and common implementation that can be used in any CFML engine.
Further details of what it provides can be found on the wiki: https://docs.sorcerersisle.com/cfpassphrase
Version: 0.2-rc Released: 2019-05-05
To check latest release, visit https://www.sorcerersisle.com/software/cfpassphrase
cfPassphrase is intended to run on any CFML engine, but specifically:
- ColdFusion 9 and above.
- Lucee 5.3 and above.
- Railo / Lucee 4.x
- OpenBD 3.x
If you have issues getting it to work, please log them at:
cfPassphrase is a project created and maintained by Peter Boughton, licensed under the LGPLv3 (read license.txt for details).
The project gratefully makes use of the third-party software detailed below, each available individually under their respective licenses.
jBCrypt v0.4 (mindrot.org/projects/jBCrypt)
- Source: http://mindrot.org/files/jBCrypt/
- License: ISC/BSD (http://mindrot.org/files/jBCrypt/LICENSE)
- Files: src/org/mindrot/jbcrypt/BCrypt.java
Java PBKDF2 (crackstation.net/hashing-security.htm)
- Source: http://crackstation.net/hashing-security.htm
- License: Public Domain
- Files: src/crackstation/PBKDF2/PasswordHash.java
Java SCrypt (github.com/wg/scrypt)
- Source: https://github.com/wg/scrypt
- License: Apache v2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- Files: src/com/lambdaworks/*