Welcome to vfsStream
Please note: Starting with version 1.0.0 the namespace of classes in vfsStream is
org\bovigo\vfs. For the sake of simplicity this namespace part is omitted in any of the following documentation pages throughout the text. Versions before 1.0.0 don't have a namespace.
- Download and install vfsStream
- Learn from an example
- Support for file modes, users and groups
- Example for using file mode support
- Create complex directory structures
- Copy directory structure from file system
- Inspecting the directory structure
- Using quota limit
- Mocking large files
- Block devices
- Known issues
The repository vfsStream-examples features some more code examples for the topics documented above.
vfsStream is currently developed by:
- Frank Kleine (mikey179, http://frankkleine.de/)
It also contains contributions from various developers.
vfsStream is published under the BSD license.