Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- New white version design for the watermark.
- Upgrade CLI carbon to use the website directly and not embedded version. It will keep update nef into future Carbon's releases (tracked in #83)
- Carbon integration (tracked in #40)
- Improve nef compiler (tracked in #54)
- Added option to CLI for checking the nef version (tracked in #72)
- Creates the microsite (tracked in #46, #51, #52)
- Remove unuseful folders after initialising a project using
nef playground(tracked in #63)
- if you copy-paste, an existing playground in an existing nef project, the
logic tree for Xcodeproject gets absolute paths instead of relative (tracked in #69)
- If the project name input is the same as the playground page, then
Markdownoptions remove the project folder and fails (tracked in #70)
1 Fix bug in the nef's compiler using statically linked binaries (not supported in Darwin architectures). Compiles the user dependencies (Playground/Sources/*) together with the
page.swift and using the options
-Fto determinate where Apple frameworks are.
-Xlinkersearch recursively in the Apple Frameworks for selected SDK.
Darwin architectures (iOS, macos) does not allow statically linked binaries (it only allows static libs). You can read more information about it here.
2 In iOS systems updated the architecture used. Migrates from
XCTestdoesn't support x86_64 arch, only arm* (in iOS)
- Build Markdown documents directly from Swift Playgrounds
- Update README with the new features: Markdown Support, compatibility with XCTest, ...
- Fixed a bug for creating the path from relative paths.
- Fixed a bug in the compiler when Playground's page filename contains spaces and it has some dependency.
- Fixed a bug in
nefclinker: added supports to use/compile Apple frameworks like
- Added supports to
XCTest: now you can import
NefTesthelper to run your test cases. ex. use:
- Support for caching
nefc. Build project and dependencies using previously cached ouputs - if it is possible. ex. use:
nef compile . --use-cache
- Fixed a bug which caused compilation error when the current path includes a directory with a space in it. See PR #35
- Fixed a bug in
nefJekyll: reading the arguments in the command line
- Remove unuseful
assetsfolder in the template for Swift Playground