Ember TODO - Ember v.1.0.0-pre4
This is an example app of Ember, version 1.0.0-pre4. We are using the new router and this app should be a demonstration to closely represent how the final APIs will work.
The app is rather simple. It has todo objects and all todos belongs to a list. As of writing, we are using fixtures as our backend, but I guess I'll flip over to the REST adapter soon.
I have made some tags on this repo to mark "milestones".
Can I see it up and running?
Yes you can. At the moment is up and running here: http://ember-todo.skalar.no/.
What does it have examples of?
- Basic ember-rails setup.
- Some transaction uses.
- Twitter Bootstrap and Ember.
- Simple views binding to DOM events triggering controller actions.
- Undo feature like Gmail when you delete lists and tasks.
What is missing?
- Complete-all-button, or other bulk-update things.
- JS tests.
- Sort todo list by dragging rows.
- Drag and drop tasks from one list to another.
- .. + more things to learn Ember :-)
How to get started
..clone.. bundle install rake db:create rake db:migrate rake db:seed rails s